jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

Disappear

 El domingo pasado fue el concierto de Metallica aca en Costa Rica y fue el MEJOR concierto que he visto, entonces hoy escuchando música para matar fiebre recorde este tema que era para Misión Imposible 2. 

Luego subo detalles del concierto.

"I  disappear" Metallica

Hey, hey, hey
Here I go now, here I go into new days(x2)

I'm pain, I'm hope, I'm suffer

hey, hey, heeee-heeeey
Here I go into new days

Hey, hey, hey
Ain't no mercy, ain't no mercy there for me(x2)

I'm pain, I'm hope, I'm suffer

Hey, hey, heeee-heeeey
Ain't no mercy, ain't no mercy there for me

Do you bury me when I'm gone?
Do you teach me while I'm here?
Just as soon as I belong, then it's time I disappear

Hey, hey, hey
And i went on, then I went on down that road
(2x)

I'm pain, I'm hope, I'm suffer

Hey, hey, heeeeee-heeeeey
And i went, then I went on down that road

Do you bury me when I'm gone?
Do you teach me while I'm here?
Just as soon as I belong, then it's time I disappear(2x)

I'm gone! I'm gone! I'm gone baby!

Do you bury me when I'm gone?
Do you teach me while I'm here?
Just as soon as I belong, then it's time I disappear(2x)

Oh, disappear

No hay comentarios: